Wichita Dental Hygiene
Bolster Your Health with Routine Dental Cleanings & Exams
Your oral health plays a big role in your overall health, which is why it is so important to observe good dental care habits and ensure you are visiting the dentist every six months for cleanings. At-home care along with regular dental cleanings and exams at our office can prevent many issues that can result in cavities or other more severe dental problems. Dr. Brick Scheer is eager to meet with you and your family at Scheer Dentistry to discuss how you can benefit from dental hygiene in Wichita.
Please contact us today to schedule your appointment with our dentist.
Establishing Good Habits
During your time at our office, our team works hard to improve your oral health. It is essential, however, that you continue taking care of your smile at home through consistent oral hygiene. Good dental hygiene includes a number of daily habits and practices that help to keep your smile healthy and bright.
Our dentist and the rest of our team recommend that you follow these basic steps to help your smile stay in optimal health:
- Brush your teeth after each meal or at least twice a day. We encourage you to use a soft-bristled toothbrush and a toothpaste that includes fluoride.
- Floss at least once every day. The most important time to floss is just before you go to sleep at night.
- Eat a balanced diet. Limiting your intake of very sugary and acidic foods can help to prevent tooth decay.
- Maintain your regular visits with our dentist every six months. During these visits, we will provide professional teeth cleaning and a thorough dental exam to make certain we provide any needed preventive or restorative treatments.
When you visit our dentist and team, we will review your dental hygiene habits with you and offer needed information on any additional steps you can take to further improve your oral health.
- National Gum Care Month Is a Good Reminder for You To Prevent Gum Disease
- Aging and Dental Health: Don’t Let Time Rob You of the Healthy, Beautiful Smile You Deserve!
- October Is National Dental Hygiene Month: Brushing, Flossing and More!
- How Routine Dental Checkups Help Your Smile in the Long Run
- Dental Cleanings and Exams Are Necessary
- Keeping Regular Dental Hygiene
To learn more about our Wichita dental hygiene and to schedule your next appointment at our office, we welcome you to call (316) 333-6214 or visit us today.